пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

blog hate i new pink




Itapos;s raining cats, dogs, and cows,
Iapos;m stucked in uni.

I have a really great teacher for Film Appreciation this semester.
But what sucks is.

The stupid uni decides to put almost two hundred of us (or less) in a super tiny miniature classroom,
that when I got there,
bunch of my friends had to stand.

We had to stand,
for lectures.

Then finally we could cram in some chairs taken from the classrooms next door.
And whatapos;s worse is,
because the class is so packed like sardines,
no one paid attention to the lecture,
and I tell you right.

Stupid Juniors canapos;t freaking keep their mouth shuts for at least ten minutes.
Theyapos;d talk, talk talk talk talk like thereapos;s no tomorrow.
And they get all super excited when the lecturer plays movie trailers,
Like as if they tak pernah watch trailers like that.

The last time we had Advertising with the stupid Juniors couple of semesters back,
I snapped at them and asked them to leave cause they were making so much noise in the middle of lecture,
and they clapped.

Which is why I hate having classes with them.

Did I also mention that Film class is from 1.00pm to 5.00pm?
Yeah.
Lectures in a packed class for four hours straight�with students who donapos;t know how to shut the hell up.

Isnapos;t that fun.
I therefore reaffirm my hatred towards this school.

Six freaking more weeks of torture.
Bah.

blog hate i new pink, blog hawaii photo, blog hawaii vacation, blog hawaiian independence.



Комментариев нет: