суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contributing delinquency minor




Being friends with Kate would mean the world to me, she was always there for me to open up to and vent. I am going to try my hardest to be friends still even though I have romantic feelings towards her. She was always a good listener when I was feeling down and everything felt right when I would talk to her. I still feel as though I can talk to her about the break up and my feelings because she was always there before and still listens. Even though I still love her and would take her back in a second, I do not intend to pursue the feelings that I have at this time. If I still have intense feelings within the month and after several meetings with my therapist to solve some problems of my own, then I would definitely try to pursue the emotions and traverse the world to rekindle everything. Until then I just want to be friends, and would like to get my best friend back.
contributing delinquency minor, contributing delinquency factor juvenile, contributing country katrina relief, contributing country katrina.



Комментариев нет: