суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

die another day by




The doctors say i may be released today.� i hope so...iapos;m getting bored and i have nothing to do in this hospital bed.� itapos;s been either eating candy and cookies all day long, drinking soda, watching tv, or fucking around on the internet.� iapos;ve fucked around so much that iapos;m bored of it� sigh...i canapos;t wait till everything is back to normal.� it wonapos;t be for awhile tho.� fucking....i have to carry an oxygen tank around for awhile...till the middle of november� wtf?� yah...even though iapos;m released, my breathing is still not back to normal.� sigh...oh life....how you like kicking me when iapos;m down.� iapos;m seriously considering dropping my classes just cause itapos;ll be embarrassinng carrying around an o2 tank w/people staring at you this way and that.� sigh...but itapos;s only for 2 days a week so thatapos;s ok right?� weapos;ll see.

i smell really bad and i havenapos;t brushed my teeth in a day?� i feel bad cause maryam wanted to visit me today, but i think iapos;m gonna be discharged before she gets off her internship.� meh...itapos;s all good, itapos;s the thought that counts.� she really is a good friend.

i want to take a shower and wash my face.� i want to take this iv out of my hand.

good news is....some nurse came in and told me how she had lymphoma too, but she didnapos;thave to go thru radiation treatment.� well i guess thatapos;s cool.� she got the same kind of pneumonia as me when her chemo was done to which i found was very interesting.� but um...she said my hair should be growing back.� so i guess thatapos;s good news eh?� hehe� =)

with all this time in doing nothing...i keep thinking about past female companiions.� and watching korean dramas in my spare time, i keep thinking about what i would have done differently.� i think iapos;m going a bit crazy.

when i take a piss in my urinal thing my heart monitor goes off every time.� i just thought you should know.

love always,
hung
die another day by, die another day aston martin, die another day aston, die another day 2002.



Комментариев нет: